- Our services
- Tooling & Manufacturing
Tooling & Manufacturing
- Our in-house tool manufacturing facilities are complimented by external suppliers with over 30 years of experience in the trade.
- All tools are CNC machined to customer CAD files using latest CAD/CAM software to achieve the correct tolerance.
- We are happy to advise on different tooling materials to meet desired volume, budget and desired lifespan of the part.
- CAD/CAM tooling manufacture is complimented by our fully trained in-house pattern maker, giving us the flexibility to modify tooling quickly and easily.
- A range of CAD formats – STEP, IGES, Parasolid, Solidworks, DXF, DWG and more accepted.
- The finished tooling is your investment and asset. We will store it securely and safely on-site, insured for two million pounds.
- ISO9001:2008 certified, the internationally recognised standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS).