Vacuum forming is a simple process where a heated extruded plastic sheet is stretched over or into a mould/tool, pulling the sheet tight into the definition of the tool. We have over 50 years’ expertise and innovation in the vacuum forming industry.
- Our 24-hour facility boasts six Illig UA 100 machines.
- A wide range of different vacuum forming plastics are kept in stock.
- Formings of up to 2000 x 1000mm (with a depth of up to 600mm) can be achieved.
- Colour matching can be achieved from any sample, swatch or RAL chart reference.
- MRP system enables slick production planning, scheduling, and inventory for full traceability and accurate lead times.
- Vacform Group have vast experience in multicomponent assembly.
- ISO9001:2008 certified, the internationally recognised standard for Quality Management Systems (QMS).
Vacuum Forming video